Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Summer Holiday

Hi people,
I would like to tell you guys about the most intresting thing that happened to me this summer holiday. Well I travelled to Dar es Salaam this holiday to vist my uncle. I went with one of my twin sister who is Nora and is 12 years old. While we were at home something very bad happened and it is something you, my dear readers should never even think about doing at all. This is how it happened.
It was a Saturday morning when I was swimming in the swimming pool at my uncles house when my sister came along and did something very bad, actually not that bad. My precious cellphone was on the table by the pool. She picked it up and practically threw it into the pool. I tried to save it but it was too late. the water had already done the damage.
There was nothing I could do to help my poor phone. I got so angry with Nora that I chased her around the house so that when I get her I could give her a good beating. She ran into the kitchen and thats where I picked up the first thing that I could see and hit her with it. It happened to be a broom.
I was so angry that I did not think twice about hitting her with it. I hit Nora something like five time before I was satisfied. It wasn't until I had calmed down did I realize what happened. My pesky sister had a huge cit on the side of her head. Blood was pouring out of her head like water coming out of a tap. At that moment my aunt(my uncles wife) came in. She saw my sister and immediately told me to take my sister to there hospital. Nora had four stitches and I took her home. When we got there my most dreaded punishment was waiting for me. I had to take my sister everyday for her daily injections so that the cut would heel better.
Nora was also given a talking to because she destroyed my phone so I was cool with my punishment. At the moment we are still not talking to each other and even had to come back to Iringa in separate cars, and the nice thing is that I came back by car while she had to come back by bus. the other nice thing is that we both have scars for life isn't that just swell?
So my readers thats all the gossip I have for today. I might have some more next week, but now I gotta fly.
Ciao
Mariam/Miriam.

4 comments:

saeed said...

I think you made a bad thing hurting your sister.

saeed said...

YOU DID A BAD THING HURTING YOUR SISTER.

Ridhwan said...

Miriam Miriam, Hurting your own sister in a ban way, duh, what if it was someone who you didnt like.
I think your sister had a reason to throw your phone in the pool. But you should follow the good virtue of forgiveness. I suggest you write the virtues where you can see them every morning. It would help... maybe I am mistaken.

Ridhwan said...

lucky guns are banned!HMMM....