Monday, March 3, 2008

My school

Hi guys,
Um today I am going to talk or tell you something that is more about myself, I am doing this because lately I have noticed that I have been mostly writing this stuff for my school mates to know me. Now I think That I should also talk about me for people who don't know me to get to know me better because why should you listen to the views of other people and you have know idea who they are. Please don't get me wrong, I do believe that we should listen to every ones opinions. I know that I am talking rubbish but so what?
OK I am kinda getting off point here so let me get back to the topic. Yeah what I was saying is that I want my readers to know who I am. This is obviously for people who don't know who I am duh. Alright today I am going to start with my school.
I go to the Iringa International School a.k.a IIS. I started there in 1998 in pre-school. I have been here for ten years so far as I am know in senior four( year ten, or in other words form three). I have one more year and I will do my IGCSE exams. So in general I finish my O-LEVEL education in 2009. Our school is small with about 70 students but trust me it is great. There are only three of us in the class but it is fine.
In our school we all know each other which I think is fantastic, not like other schools where you don't know the other students in your own class.
So that's all I have got to say about my school, for more about me catch me later. Bye for now I really gotta go.
Ciao, its me the one and only
Mariam.

No comments: